You can check here the best vitamins for weight loss. Vitamins are very important for health. When you make a low-calorie diet, they complete your nutritional deficiencies; it can also speed up your metabolism and actively increase your weight loss.
Would you like to know which vitamins are best suited to lose weight?
If your answer is Yes , then you should read this review about best vitamins for weight loss article.
In this article, we will give you some information about what vitamins are to help you lose weight and how to get them from natural sources.
9 Best Vitamins For Weight Loss
Vitamin B12 for weight loss
Vitamin B12 helps you speed up your metabolism and increases your weight loss.
In addition, your body needs nerve and vitamin B12 to feed the blood cell function and generate DNA.
Vitamin B12 also plays a role in how the body uses calories.
It promotes energy production by assisting the body in transforming food into energy.
More energy will lead to more motivation and more exercise that will ensure a healthy and safe weight control.
The natural sources of vitamin B12 are:
- 100g cooked oysters contain 98.9μg (1648% DV) vitamin B12.
- 100g liver (Cattle) contains 83.1μg (1386% DV) vitamin B12.
- 100g fish (mackerel) contains 19.0μg (317% DV) vitamin B12.
- 100g crustaceans (crabs) contain 11.5μg (192% DV) vitamin B12.
- 100g of whole bran contains 20.0 μg (333% DV) of vitamin B12.
- 100g red meat (beef) contains 6.0μg (100% DV) vitamin B12.
- 100g skimmed milk contains 0.5μg (8% DV) of vitamin B12.
- 100g cheese contains 3.3μg (56% DV) vitamin B12.
- 100g eggs (Chicken) 2.0μg (33% DV) contains vitamin B12.
Vitamin D for weight loss
Vitamin D is one of the best vitamins for weight loss. This vitamin is very important for absorbing calcium and keeping the bones intact.
In addition, many studies showed that the weight of vitamin D can be significantly reduced. It is enough to increase your level of vitamin D and exercise regularly to help you lose weight.
Here are good sources of vitamin D from nature:
- 100 g Morina Liver oil – contains 10,000 IU (1667% DV) vitamin D.
- Read about F Cod Fish Oil Benefits arı on Cod Liver Oil.
- 100 g Trout, cooked – 759 IU (127% DV) contains vitamin D.
- 100 g Plain Yogurt – contains 53 IU (9% DV) vitamin D.
- 100 g Eggs (Hard, Boiled) – Contains 87 IU (15% DV) vitamin D.
- 100 g Mexican Cheese – contains 110IU (18% DV) vitamin D.
- 100 g Caviar – contains 117 IU (20% DV) vitamin D.
- 100 g Full Whole Grain – 333IU (56% DV) contains vitamin D.
- 100 g Mushroom (Portabello) – 446IU (74% DV) contains vitamin D
Vitamin omega 3 for weight loss
Including fish in your diet will be an important part of your fat loss strategy. Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids also help control blood cell clots as well as brain cell membranes.
Cauliflower, shrimp, flax seeds, soybeans, salmon, sardines, walnuts and Brussels sprouts are good sources for omega 3 fatty acids.
Choline for weight loss
Choline helps the fat metabolism; Therefore, it is very important for weight loss. If your cholin levels are too low, fat tends to become blocked into the liver.
In order to lose weight and avoid fatty liver, you must increase choline intake. Good sources of this vitamin include black cabbage, beef, salmon, cod, tuna, turkey, chicken, eggs and shrimp.
Iodine for weight loss
To lose weight effectively, you can add iodine to your diet because it stimulates the thyroid hormone, but it can also create a faster and healthier metabolism.
The best sources of iodine are:
- Boiled egg
- Turkey breast
- Baked potato
- Iodized salt
- Dried seaweed
Inositol for Weight Loss
If you’re on a diet to lose weight in a healthy way, you can get inositol. This vitamin works together with choline to metabolize fat.
The best sources of this vitamin are soy, beans, eggs, nuts, citrus fruits, melons and whole-grain bread.
Chromium for weight loss
Chromium, besides reducing hunger crises, helps in the processing of carbohydrates. Many studies indicate that chromium increases the weight loss process while dieting. You can enrich your daily diet with chrome by eating healthy foods as follows:
- Black pepper
- Green beans
Vitamin C for weight loss
Vitamin C is also one of the best vitamins for weight loss. It helps your body to convert glucose into energy and stops its storage in the body.
You should increase your dosage of this vitamin for quick weight loss. Here are the best sources for vitamin C from nature:
- 100 gr yellow pepper contains 183.5 mg (306% DV) vitamin C.
- 100 g papaya contains 60.9 mg (102% DV) vitamin C.
- 100g tomato (cooked) contains 22.8mg (38% DV) vitamin C.
- 100g citrus (orange), 53.2mg (89% DV) contains vitamin C.
- 100 g fruit (strawberry) contains 58.8 mg (98% DV) of vitamin C.
- 100 g of broccoli contains 89.2 mg (149%) of vitamin C.
- 100g kiwi (green) contains 92.7 mg (% 155 DV) of vitamin C.
- 100g dark green leafy vegetables contain 120mg (200% DV) vitamin C.
- 100 g of guava contains 228.3 mg (381% of DV) of vitamin C.
Vitamin E for weight loss
This vitamin is very important to keep your body healthy. Vitamin E helps you get more out of your workouts.
It not only improves your muscles but also helps you to have more energy. Here are the best sources of vitamin E in nature:
- 100 g cooked pumpkin – contains 1.3 mg (6% DV) vitamin E.
- 100 g broccoli (cooked) – contains 1.5 mg (7% DV) vitamin E.
- 100 g of olive oil – 14.4 mg (69% DV) contains vitamin E.
- 100 g nuts (almonds) – 26.2mg (127% DV) vitamin E contains.
- 100 g trout – contains 2.8 mg (13% DV) vitamin E.
- 100 g of sunflower seeds (roasted) – contains 36.3 mg (176% DV) of vitamin E.
- 100 g shellfish (shrimp) – 2.2 mg (11% DV) contains vitamin E.
- 100 g spinach (cooked) – 2.1 mg (10% DV) contains vitamin E.
- 100 g avocado – 2.1 mg (10% DV) contains vitamin E.